Sunday, December 6, 2009

Just Buggin' Challenge 14

Just Buggin' Challenge #14 is here -Layers

The challenge is to use at least two die cuts and layer them together. (for instance, cut out flowers in two different sizes and layer them on top of each other, two snowflakes, etc)

I have so much fun creating this card, then after I made it I referred to the challenge... does this cake and the cake shadow count as two die cuts? hmmm... well this was just fun!

Layers
Cricit cartridge used: Stretch Your Imagination page 61
I cut each color of cardstock several times then layered them on top of each other making a very thick cake, even the candles are layered.
The card is cut 8 1/4" x 9 1/4" then folded in half the long way. This card fits in a legal size envelope.

Just Buggin' has weekly challenges to inspire us to use our Cricut machines, come join the fun!

Have a wonderfully creative day!
Robin :)

2 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!