Sunday, January 10, 2010

Just Buggin' Challenge #19

Just Buggin' has a great challenge this week, it's titled -Stamping Fun
The challenge is to stamp on you Cricut die-cuts

I have a super fun 3-D project this week using Tags, Bags, Boxes & More Cricut cartridge.
I had my daughter pull out her stamp sets so I could stamp on my project, I found an cute flower stamp set from Stampin' Up that I stamped all over my box.

I chose the flower box on page 120, perfect with flower stamps, don't you think?
I cut the box using the blackout feature so there were no windows or ribbon holes. I also used the "fit to page" button on my Cricut expression machine so I could get the largest possible cut on a 12 x 12 piece of cardstock, which cut at 8 3/4".
After I cut the image I stamped all over the box with flowers and leaves.
I also stamped a larger flower for a gift tag
The square box is aproximatly 2 1/2" high (not including the flower on top).
Just Buggin' has weekly challenges to inspire us to use your Cricut machine.

Have a wonderfully creative day!
Robin :)

3 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!