Saturday, January 30, 2010

SO, you think I'm fruity huh?

So my kids thing I'm crazy... perhaps a little "fruity". So I couldn't resist making this card fun... I laugh every time I open the card..... and my kids? Well they just gave me the "yep, you're crazy" look.
For the Just Buggin' challenge this week is titled "All about Food". The darling pear card that I made for the challenge can be found here, "You're Pear-fect Together".
I used the "From My Kitchen" cricut cartidge, the fruit is on page 71 in the booklet. I cut the fruit at 4" using various color of cardstock, since I used the pears for the other card, I already had this cute apple to make a card with.


post signature

2 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!