Saturday, January 9, 2010

What Grows in the Garden?

One of my favorite Cricut cartridges to use is A Child Year, I just love the silhouettes images. Well, I have found some great dingbat fonts that are so much fun to cut with my Cricut using the Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL) software, there are thousands of free dingbats font on the internet.

I came across a lovely silhouette font named "Gardening with Sue" download it here there are about 20 images and not all are silhouettes but ohhhhh so cute, you may like them too.

I made a card using one of the images, just lovely. The quote I used for my card can be found here I copied it to my word program, changed the color and font style, then printed it on cardstock and cut a rectangle around the words.Here is the very simple cut file of the gardening lady with her shadow image.

post signature


2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jan [LA 11:40pm] - 10 Jan [NY 02:40am, UK 07:40am, OZ 06:40pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Jan. 11, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!