Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Just Buggin' has a new Leader!

I'm so excited to announce that I am the new leader at "Just Buggin" challenge blog.

Just Buggin' is a weekly Cricut challenge blog, and sometime during the night Just Buggin' had a massage and a make-over (wow, I could use one of those). Every Wednesday morning you will find a new challenge to inspire you to use your Cricut machine. Whether you have 1 cartridge or 100 cartridges, we challenge you to use your Cricut.

We have our own amazing design team that joins in for each challenge to inspire you through out the week. New ideas from the team will be posted Wednesday through Saturday, so check back each day to get inspiration and see what we've created.

We have great things in store for you, from "Blog Hops" to design team spotlights, Monday and Tuesdays will be filled with tips and much more inspiration for you.

Come check out Just Buggin' today and become a follower, as we challenge you to use your Cricut. You won't want to miss the inspiration.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!